View Single Post
Old 2016-02-27, 13:32   Link #5
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the episode is bland and again. something is missing from the game but I don't care anymore. Its good enough to watched but I feel that its rushed. From the tea scene, to the rallies and the punishment. All shouts out as set up but Raiko is right, it could be also a reverse set up but Oshutoru is 100% innocent so who knows.

how many episode are allowed? 24 or 26?

Lots of things are happening but I don't think that it would all be tied up with the number of episodes left.
Raiko's speculation is possible, but insanely unlikely. No moron would set themselves up so effectively. Frankly I'd bet more that he's behind this than anyone else. It's a gamble with such a high cost for failure that only an idiot like Dekoponpo would go with it.

If Oshutoru wanted to take over he'd just manipulate Anju and then marry her down the road. It's such an obvious setup that I frankly think less of everyone in that room that isn't conspiring against Oshutoru for falling for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
I wish Tsukuru could have sunk the ship too. But whatever, at least one of those invader got captured/killed. Can anyone that play the game confirm or deny it? I have searched but did not find the answer.

I guess Karma is a bitch. You went and invade other countries, now your own country get or will get torn to shit.
Yeah, whatever we were supposed to feel at the start of the episode I was more "heck yeah, kick those invaders to the curb!" How do you like karma Munechika?