View Single Post
Old 2016-02-23, 16:06   Link #1963
Gentranum
Addicted to Mutsu Snail

Very, very informative! What I feel about Muvluv is that it's richness is just how amazing yet tragic the world is. I personally enjoyed SM and the TSFiA series moreso than Total Eclipse because it shows a good viewpoint of the world itself. It's a shame there isn't much else about it, there's so much to read into. Your input on the Laser idea is great, thanks alot! I want to portray some sense of realism instead of making two people Full Frontals in crappy TSFs. Thanks for that!

I take it there's no detailed account of what went down in Operation Palaiologos? I read about the whole sudden counterattack, but I couldn't really find any more than that. Shame, if there was something written about that it would have been amazing.

Also, where did a bulk of the East and West German civilian populations go? I read TSFiA #39 and can't help but think about that. I know that even to that day the two Germanies are still somewhat separated (I read somewhere that the NVA still use Soviet derivatives) though I wonder if there's more info on that. If only I can read Japanese. OTL

Also, how viable is say, a single-file approach when it comes to say, trying to break through an entire mass of BETA? If you can count on the front being a very skilled Gunsweeper and the sides are kept safe by the members of the conga line, is it viable? All I see are Chevron formations in what I am watching, though I feel the idea in this is to conserve the ammunition of the unit as a whole by forcing alot more bullets to be spent on the front-runner, who would be armed similar to a Storm Vanguard. Or is there a more effective approach that minimizes contact possibilities within the squad?
Gentranum is offline   Reply With Quote