View Single Post
Old 2016-02-23, 08:06   Link #1961
Gentranum
Addicted to Mutsu Snail

Oh my! Thanks for all the info! I'm still relatively new to the series, newer still to actual military and actual application of information! So in theory, if say an Assault Cannon that belonged to say, a Tornado, if the group salvaged some spare rounds from downed TSFs in decent condition they can, in theory, just join them up in a mag to save money? That is, of course, if they get to the scrap before the actual army does.

I wanted to ask. Since the Balalaika is a somewhat of a knock-off of the F-4, is it plausible to have interchangeable parts for serviceable use? Like, a Balalaika arm for say, an F-4 or it's lighter European Export cousin the Tornado? I was thinking that the mainstay unit are essentially F-4 derivatives with various parts from salvaged scrap here and there.

Is it also plausible to assume that rock bands that are American existed at that time? Like say, Black Sabbath or DIO? Given the state of the world itself, would it even have time to indulge in such?

Also, if your unit is light and maneuverable enough with excellent radar, would it be possible to avoid Laser-Class fire as a means of distracting a pod of say, Laser Classes?

One more thing: what details do we have of Operation Palaiologos? Do we have more info on the matter? Also, is there a specific military slang for 'cleaning up' after the dead? Sorry for all the questions~
Gentranum is offline   Reply With Quote