View Single Post
Old 2016-02-21, 16:20   Link #48
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
. I dont know about you, but for me, my friends stop being my friends when they decide to attack my community or anything that is dear to me without a just cause.
Her friends aren't the ones attacking. This war was started between the Emperor and Tusukuru's leaders. Everyone else at the ground level is just doing their duty or getting caught up right in it. That is it. It would be the same thing if were in reverse. None of the people of either country even know each other let alone have attachment to anyone inside them. Only Kuon does. The People on both sides do care about Kuon's plight in some cases even helped like Aruru or made concussions to her requests when they didn't have to like Munecilka but they have own priorities.

I personally I think it would be best if she just stay out of it really. Or perhaps attempt to create a third faction, but that might happen down the line anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geburah View Post
Basically he discovered that on that land there was the Iceman project lab and want to get his hands on its information on an atempt of finding clues of how to revert people back from blob form
Yeah, one of Eight Pillars was sent there at the end of ep 18 to negotiate/demand that for it to handed to over. Tusukuru wouldn't bugle and here we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Does the emperor know what cause the blob transformation in the first place?
Doesn't sound like it, otherwise he would stayed far away from it.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2016-02-21 at 16:58.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote