View Single Post
Old 2016-02-21, 13:37   Link #41
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
If she do that, her happy life will never be back. Of course, her choice doesn't warrant that life will continue.
And her happy life will be back after Tsukuru has been conquered with her help? All I say is if you have decided to participate in an attack on another person, community, or nation, be prepared for them to do the same to you. In an ideal world, every body will get whatever that they want. However, the setting of this story is not that nice. so Kuon either have enough power to bend the world to her will or she will have to make choice. And she made such a shitty choice when it is not even a moral dilemma in the first place.

I dont know about you, but for me, my friends stop being my friends when they decide to attack my community or anything that is dear to me without a just cause.

So much for those Soldiers in the fort opening the gate because they are concerned about her safety. Little did they know that she gives no shit about them or their family and literally guiding the enemy into their country. They should have kept the gate closed and rain arrows on them. Then Kuon wont have to feel worry about her friends anymore since they will be all in a better place. Not sure how she gonna face her deceased real mother though.