View Single Post
Old 2016-02-11, 23:14   Link #59
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I don't think any other people would be daring or crazy enough to release Trihexa again after it's resealed here, though, hopefully, so I think resealing it is the best option right now. And luckily, Rose has a spell to do just that.
Well ... you just brought up the reason why I doubt the whole resealing scenario is actually going to work - at least in the form that you presented.

The reason is ... because it all sounds too easy and convenient and at least to me, would be a little anticlimactic way to end this arc.

Of course I'm aware that the actual realization of this scenario is definitely more difficult then it sounds to be ... but honestly I don't expect that Rosswisse's spell to actually completely work on resealing Trihexa since it sounds too good that something that she has developed when she was younger and wasn't even aware of Trihexa's actual existence would work completely well without any side effects appearing.

In fact I'm more willing to bet that it's going to have some effect on reducing Trihexa's power, but after using it some other side effects are going to appear as well ... causing the DxD team to have to revise their initial plan ... on the scene...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote