View Single Post
Old 2016-02-11, 20:49   Link #58
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Chichi, don't you know that Asia's powers can't help you recover from exhaustion completely? Even if Ise's wounds were healed, there's still mental exhaustion and all. He wasn't fully healed, only physically. And his stamina also couldn't be restored, or else he'd have used Penetrate on Rizevim while in DxD mode. So no, I highly doubt Ise was in full-power. He'd have to take a really good rest for that first, on top of letting Asia heal him.

And I'm remembering how Ddraig told Rizevim that his ability did work on DxD mode. He also added that it couldn't be negated completely because Ophis' power is infinite. I took that to mean that it was at least partially negated. Which also means we didn't see the full power of DxD mode in that fight.

I do agree with you about Trihexa, though. It has to be resealed.

@Chirs: I was having the same thoughts as you are right now while reading Rosario+Vampire II when we were thinking about how Alucard would be taken care of. Tsukune and Moka as full-fledged Shinso Vampires took out Alucard, but I don't that can work here. Like you said, the only people who can defeat Trihexa are (complete) Ophis and Great-Red. But if either of those two fought it, the world could be destroyed, so it's a really bad idea.

I don't think any other people would be daring or crazy enough to release Trihexa again after it's resealed here, though, hopefully, so I think resealing it is the best option right now. And luckily, Rose has a spell to do just that.