View Single Post
Old 2016-01-17, 17:49   Link #27
Iron Maw
Banned

Heh, this episode was basically the Eight Pillars showboating their enemies to death. However with this the subtitle of this season suddenly makes sense.

We can at leasts see why the Mito leaves the matters of war to these guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I kinda wonder why they bother with armies and their logistic problems when they can - and do - just use a handful of people. I can't say I like this aspect.
Because still just a handful of people. It's not enough to cover the entire territory and while Pillars powers are a great asset we don't know what kind of limits and drawbacks they have. If anything Vurai is good case for why you don't want use their powers for every combat scenario. That town could have been save with much less Yamato blood being spilled had Vurai coordinated with his forces much more efficiently like the Munechika and Oshutoru do.

Quote:
And I thought Dekonpopo was bad. Vurai should never be unleashed for anything less than an actual existential threat to the empire.
You said it. I was gonna him a bit of a loose cannon, but that's not true. He's just very callous. He's loyalty to Emperor is probably the only leash the others have on him as clearly doesn't care much for actual citizens of country.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2016-01-17 at 18:31.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote