View Single Post
Old 2015-11-14, 12:10   Link #4
moodie

Kanbaru fan service episode I thought Hanamonogatari was good but Kanbaru here is back to her quirkiness. Reminds me of Bakemono. The back and forth is soo much fun. While the last arcs were a bit serious. This one is getting back to the fun. Yes i know all about the back and forth between silly and serious arcs.

Why cant I take Kanbaru's virginity!!!!!

YES a Nurse Komugi reference!!!

The first 2 chapters were done really well I didn't even realize I was in the half way mark even though the conversation consisted of virginity and asking 1 question. Now the second half went by just as fast with all that action. The playback wasn't needed but it was stylish indeed. Ararararararargi getting manhandled back and forth like the good ol days lol. Love the use of eyes as dialog they done it many times but not like this, as a means of communication.

So the information presented this episode gives us a bit more on what to expect for the future. Hanekawa almost saved the day well she did already. And the real hero was Ononoki. All in all the animation and art were great barely anything out of the ordinary gatari quality.

Forgot to mention but yes the OP was obviously not going to have Shinobu singing she already said she didnt want to so i wasnt expecting anything like that. The visuals for it is fine as well. Thats the drawback with having a Shinobu arc. While i love Shinobu and her arcs the OP was bound to be something a bit like this.
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote