View Single Post
Old 2006-05-25, 15:02   Link #27
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FubaredByAnime
I remember my original reason for asking for separate chapter arcs was mainly for organization purposes. The biggest concern was cross-referencing between threads for theories. The hardest part is getting people to realize this and writing in the "correct" threads.

If you do decide to create separate threads for each chapter, it should be for the start of the first episode starting that chapter. Let comments, opinions, raves and rants about quality in animation and translation be for eps threads. Let more speculation, theories and guesswork about what the hell is going on be in the chapter arcs and general theory.

Also, IMHO, let people know it contains spoilers because personally I'm getting tired of using SPOILER tags. If someone truly is reading chapter arcs for theories and speculations without watching the show, he/she deserves to get spoiled. I think SPOILER tags should be for info from the game that's not in the anime or are true game plot spoiler points the viewer is not aware of yet.

Edited: Wow, like 4 comments added that I didn't read while I wrote this, so if you think my comments are directed to you in a harsh way, it's probably because I wasn't aware of it at the time.
What you are asking seems to be good organization, but has the high probabilty of the increase in cross-referenced posts.

Okay, let me rephrase: what makes it difficult right now between discussing each pertaining episode and a singular general theory section that we have now? If you've seen up to Ep.8, you can write your thoughts on Ep. 8 thread. If you want to discuss it overall, you have the general discussion section. Do we really need to have more subdivisions? Wouldn't that make things more complicated, if not on your end, but on moderating ends as well?

As for spoiler tags, the rule stands. I have far too many seen the loss of interest for blurting out spoilers from the Fate thread, and I do not wish to allow ANY game spoiler whatsoever in the thread (except for the thread noted as game spoiler).
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote