View Single Post
Old 2015-11-09, 15:03   Link #99
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
I still don't really get treating the emperor as a god. I mean, he only provided new technology to the people right? I feel like he should've been treated more like Haku is now, though more as a super genius than a slacker.

I could get that people worshipped Witsuarunemitea given its tremendous power, size, and appearance. He literally towers over everything after all.

Also regarding that, are the people of Yamato unaware of Witsuarunemitea? It seems like Yamato has been free of its influence in its entire history.
He uplifted them and has lived for like more than a thousand years. Seems pretty divine doesn't it? I think they also hinted that he could access the Amaterasu satellite though I don't really remember which would give him massive powers of destruction. He also made and bestowed the people the Akuruka which literally makes people into miniature Witsarnemiteas.

As for Witsarnemitia, they're aware of him and they see him the same way as Kunnekamun (Kuuya's nation) did. As a god of misfortune who threw them out from paradise and destroyed the Onbitayakan. The only countries we know of that worship Witsarnemitea are the countries close to Onkamiyamukai (Which today is just Tuskur), as that is the location of the Ice-man research project and Hakuoro's resting place (Onkamiyamukai means The Land of the Sleeping God.)