View Single Post
Old 2006-05-25, 14:19   Link #22
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circular Logic
Wouldn't it be better to separate opinions of an episode, and theories into different threads? Otherwise we just get a lot of dispersed discussion?

So I'd agree.
On the other hand, as there are discrepancies between on "raw" viewers versus people who watch different versions of "fansubs," there still is a high possibility of people discussing so-and-so and some person accidentally reading a subject from a title he/she has not seen yet within that chapter.

So the question comes, when am I to make these threads for each chapter? After the episode airs in Japan, or after all the "fansub" groups finished that chapter? So it seems that the fansubs finished the Onikakushi-hen chapter, I can go and make a discussion section for Onikakushi-hen. However, Watanagashi-hen finished over here in Japan, but no "fansub" group has finished it yet (and possibly only one will this weekend). Will it be "safe" to say to make a Watanagashi-hen thread even though other people have not watched that chapter in it's entireity due to reasons of choosing whether to watch a non-subtitled Japanese "raw," or preference over certain "fansub" groups?
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote