View Single Post
Old 2015-11-07, 14:34   Link #5
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Man, what an episode. I was hoping for the pay off of Araragi talking with Oikura 1v1 to be huge and incredible, but it wasn't what I was expecting. There wasn't much of it at, actually. They just chit-chatted for a minute and Oikura looked calm and okay with the situation. I really want to know what she wrote in the envelope, though. Goddammit.

But everything leading up to the end was soooooooo good. I dunno why Hanekawa got all wet, but the gesture of doing so to challenge Ougi was awesome. Was it a way for her to figure out the truth in those 10 seconds? Did she have to clear her mind and pump out those synapses in her brain by dousing some water on her head to figure out the truth? Or was she trying to show off how good she looks in wet clothes to Araragi? Hm....

I absolutely loved the scene where both Hanekawa and Ougi were giving him hints. The static image with all the numbers and each lighting up one at a time with the music getting more intense as the hints go on and on is the kind of shit I love about this series.

And Hitagi's texts. :3
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote