View Single Post
Old 2015-11-04, 09:08   Link #83
Godslayer
人間・失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Akuruturuka is the group name for people with "fake" Hakuoro masks, that will say Oshutoru, Mikazuchi, Munechika and Vrai.

Vrai is the last boss of Itsuwari, but he isn't the main antagonist.
Spoiler:
Just finished the game, I think Raikou is also suspicious the way he acts when the capital was in chaos. He also held down Mikazuchi from chasing Vurai that leads to Oshtoru's death. But it could be all red herring and he's only an opportunist looking to take more power in the midst of the chaos.
Entoa is also suspicious as hell since she has such a lust for revenge against Oshtoru back then before Honoka picked her up. Who knows if the real villain was using that to drive her to frame Oshtoru.
About Vurai, I bet he is still barely alive even though he falls from the cliff since we didn't see him actually vanished like Oshtoru, or someone else picked up his mask.

I'm still curious about what's the purpose of Kagura and Touka running an inn in Yamato? Was it really for assassinating the Emperor if the war situation calls for it?
Also in the final battle against Vurai, did Kuon also feel the effect from the twins' sealing spell?
Godslayer is offline   Reply With Quote