View Single Post
Old 2015-10-31, 12:12   Link #3
moodie

First id like to say i waited an entire week to see Sodachi in her pajayjays and im not disappointed. Her house reminds me of how shaft would do minimalistic houses back in the day and to an extent a more stripped down version of Hitagis house. That extreme head tilt by Sodachi was stunning.

That voice acting on Sodachis part is amazing man. I thought we had seen a good range in the last few episodes but this puts it over the top. Gotta give it to shaft also for bringing out her true potential as well as mixing and engineering the sounds nicely. We do get to see so much development in this 1 episode towards her past and why she is the way she is. The most interesting part imo was that she only wishes her mother to be around to use her as an advantage for welfare. Brings a deeper and darker tone to the idea of family. Sad to see people leave her, but now we see why she is left in such an emotional state as that. Even her speech pattern is something that is a purposeful trait that was written in the story, to be repetitive.

Unlike last episode Hanekawa actually redeemed her self with that quote of hers.

To conclude things Arararararararagi's speech gave me chills at the end. With this being the 2/3 of the arc we will finally get that conclusion. The set up for it was well done by Sodachi.

BTW I wonder if people caught the references in this episode as well. Shaft really does know how to get the most obscure anime to reference.
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote