View Single Post
Old 2003-11-07, 11:51   Link #6
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw55
Your site listed is QUITE expensive for DVDs and amazon's DVDs are MUCH cheaper (that site is all RETAIL prices and you are paying more than you would have to!!!).
I don't know what prices you were looking at outlaw55 but you are totally incorrect there.

DVDpacific are very good, even more so when you add International Shipping (for those of us not residing in the U.S.of A.).

I've now ordered from them a number of times and the price, availability and speed of delivery are all very good.

Here are the turn round time for my first few orders (I live in the U.K. so had them shipped via International Priority Air Mail). First order, 7days. Second order 5 days. Third, fourth, fifth order 8 days. Some orders have taken longer but that was due to the fact they needed to backorder the item. Also, shipping cost was $9 for three DVDs (but recently dropped to $8 for three).

Amazon in the UK are proving to be the cheapest place to obtain manga (as long as you order more than £25 at a time then it's free P&P).
xris is offline   Reply With Quote