View Single Post
Old 2015-10-29, 13:23   Link #1229
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Natsume View Post
Due to them being revealed as Yotsuba, there could arise enemies that wanted their genes and the Maya incident might be repeated.
My guts tells me that an incident like Maya's kidnapping might happen to Miyuki and it will be a way for the author to introduce Tatsuya's god-level powers.

Im pretty sure an incident like Miyuki will be hurt will happen and Tatsuya revealing his powers before the end of the series.
And how anyone could hope to kidnap Miyuki when ... Tatsuya keeps his Elemental Sight on her ... all the time.

Of course ... someone could try to do something like that ... but I'm quite sure that Tatsuya would prevent anything from seriously harming Miyuki, so I doubt that she would have something as serious happening to her as what happened to Maya.

Obviously this would reveal Tatsuya's power to the world as well, so it would have a similar result as what you proposed ... it's just that I seriously doubt that ... anyone has a chance of actually kidnapping Miyuki or harming her in anyway...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote