View Single Post
Old 2015-10-29, 02:01   Link #1227
Chris38

Personally, I am wondering ... who will be the actual enemy for Tatsuya's and Miyuki's third year st the 1st High School.

After all ... I don't think that the Black Sage is going to last to the end of the story as the enemy ... and while it's certainly possible that someone else from the Great Asia Alliance is going to take the stage as the enemy ... which in my opinion wouldn't be enough to keep things ... interesting, considering the fact that now that Miyuki and Tatsuya are officially known as Yotsuba they have .... to some extent access to the main Yotsuba house's 'power' and resources that they have...

Taking that into consideration I think that, apart from the threat from the Great Asian Alliance Tatsuya and Miyuki would also have to deal with some 'political oposition' from the other Ten Master clans (after their attempts to break the engagement between Miyuki and Tatsuya fail ) and maybe some opposition from other countries apart from the Great Asia Alliance as well ... assuming that some part of Tatsuya's 'real' capabilities are going to be leaked to the public...

Last edited by Chris38; 2015-10-29 at 10:24.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote