View Single Post
Old 2015-10-09, 20:57   Link #431
sugarbelle

Mitsuki didn't sacrifice shit. She was an indirect cunt, who liked Tatsuyuki, but didn't have the guts to come out and tell it to her friend straight, and that's why all this crap started. The reason why you can't feel bad for Mitsuki is because all her drama and shit she put up with is HER FAULT. I can't feel bad for someone who wasn't honest with themselves or others. She purposely kept Tatsuyuki from going to Haruka, didn't express her feelings from the get-go, then tried to sneak alone time in with him behind Haruka's back! Then there's Tatsuyuki, who clearly liked her, but he didn't say shit either.

Haruka was put in the middle of their drama because those two idiots couldn't admit their feelings, then in the end, once Haruka has her feelings very strong for the boy, and everything is messed up, then they want to come out and say something? Mitsuki dug her own grave, she is pathetic, and the only reason I would say Mitsuki should be with Tatsuyuki, is because they deserve each other. They are both pathetic and Haruka deserves a better friend and boyfriend than either of them. Mitsuki for being an indirect cunt who liked that boy all this time, but "stepped" aside, only to be indirect in spending time with him in between, and Tatsuyuki for being an indecisive moron. How anyone can dislike Haruka is beyond me, she did nothing wrong in this entire situation except like a boy, and have a shitty friend.

Mitsuki deserved all the crap that she went through, and I hope she and Tatsuyuki break up in the end and she realizes she threw her life away for some bullshit. Meanwhile, proud of Haruka for becoming a successful childrens author and child psychologist. She's going to go far, and Mitsuki and Tatsuyuki will be stuck at shit jobs, not living the life they were hoping for. That's what they get. What I hated about rumbling hearts is everyone treating Haruka like shes' just some fragile girl to be pitied, but in the end, the only ones to be pitied were them. In the end, she took the bullshit they did perfectly fine, and was mature about it. This most likely would have happened anyway, but instead, her shitty so-called friend did this crap. Mitsuki is a terrible friend, person and a psychopath.
sugarbelle is offline   Reply With Quote