View Single Post
Old 2015-09-16, 08:26   Link #74
Corvo269

Okay, reading chapter 22 and how bug goddess decided to give all 'hyumans' the blessing for the common language before they're even born I have a theory... The hyumans actually can't talk for shit, I think they just say random sounds and they get magically translated into what they want to say. That may be the reason why all non hyumans and MC can understand them but talking to them is impossible cause unless they make the same random sounds, the hyumans can only get gibberish. The reason it does not work on written language of the hyumans is cause its a written language.

In a way, the goddess gave MC the only ability Moon God-bro couldn't have managed to give him. And I salute him for the last second do what you want in this world and piss off the Goddess. I'm assuming its cause of the ability bug Goddess gave him that he can comprehend the structure of magic so easily.

Also, I'd actually like to see what would happen if MC just relocates every single non-hyuman race to Asora and when the hyumans celebrate that all the demons have been eliminated MC decides to show up, show them how all the demons are chilling in Asora and make the Goddess jealous enough for her to declare war and to conquer his world.

Actually, how many chapters do the raws have anyways
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote