View Single Post
Old 2015-09-12, 16:57   Link #34
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Season 5 most likely will be after two years after season 4 . TNK will deplete all their money in order to animate V10 decently .
Also i believe Season 5 will be tha last one ..... if they will not introduce chichigami through another point which is more unlikable .

Back on the topic i hope in the next EX volumes to find out more about GR , Ophis and Fafnir
The thing is, if the anime follows the rule of always selling less than the previous season (which happens to the vast majority of seasonal anime) I don't think there'll be enough profit for a Season 5. But I said it's unlikely not impossible. If you like having hope for this kind of stuff, go ahead, miracles happen and stuff.

But yeah, if there's a Season 5 it will (read it as "should") be the last one for sure.

Those are the things that need an explanation the most. How in the fuck those people (who, by the way, according to the summary are as strong a Chief Gods, therefore not even a joke to Great Red) got past GR and how Loki was able to even touch Asia before Fafnir tore him to shreds?
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote