View Single Post
Old 2015-09-11, 20:06   Link #18
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Theme Park Panic

These days magical girls that assist in construction work get rewarded with tickets to Lion-kun's theme park.

Remember kids that you cannot ride the roller coaster, unless passing the minimum height standard.

Also, don't forget to cling to the nearest adult that you know, and by coincidence and circumstance happens to be visiting the same theme park as you do. There's the possibility that your guardian or your mother might get busy trying adult things, and you'll need a spare guardian to accompany you.

By the way, magical girls can seamlessly and smoothly camouflage within theme park's surroundings, so if you need to transform do not be concerned with other people nearby.

Furthermore, whatever shady dealings mommy has with your spare guardian it's better not to pry and just let them be pretending to be nice strangers amongst themselves.

Lastly, I personally think that Lion-kun's costume wouldn't help at much being used as a sleeping bag, particularly how ungodly hot Japan turns out in the summer from what I've been hearing from my acquaintances.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote