View Single Post
Old 2015-07-14, 08:49   Link #100
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerand View Post
No, I wouldn't be borderline on killing intent simply because someone insulted someone I cared about, that's ridiculous and over the top. Which links into the quote about Miyuki's "Obsession that runs far too deep", her reactions are over the top and in the quotes it clearly states that at best what they did would be classed as excessive self defence.

Secondly, I never said what Miyuki did was better or worse than Kirihara, in fact in my post I didn't compare Miyuki's morale compass to any other character. I was simply making the point that Miyuki's morales are questionable at best. She is obsessive, she resorts to excessive violence in fits of anger over her brother extremely easily, she has been expressly stated to share the Yotsuba point of view when it comes to strength and she has been shown to be manipulative towards Tatsuya. I never compared or said that Miyuki was morally superior or inferior to any other characters in the story, the post merely pointed out Miyuki's far from normal psyche.
Concerning the Yotsuba clan, having an abnormal psyche and a questionable moral standards is unavoidable.

They are technically a family of assassins.
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote