View Single Post
Old 2015-07-13, 08:32   Link #84
fujin of shadows

Just discover this today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiminy View Post
1) this guy lies the whole day long if he deems it necessary without any regret at all
2) he technically didn't lie ... he was a guardian and not a Yotsuba - true, but that doesn't matter at all since Mayumi doesn't know about that. She might perceive it as a lie nonetheless. Emotions like sadness, feeling betrayed etc. are triggered by what she believes to be true and not by the truth.
3) I assume the bigger problem and true reason for the emotions she seems to have on the cover is the family Tatsuya belongs to and his engagement.
Yes, the Yotsuba is part of the Ten Master Clans, but what right does other clans have to meddle with the Yotsuba. If they are not doing harm, they should be left be.

In the setting of the Ten Master Clans, I don't think emotions are considered for pairings, abilities and genetics are. I don't think Mayumi has the right to feel betrayed with this development. After all, Mayumi had sued Tatsuya more so than Tatsuya had used her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by expertsource View Post
suddenly, an idea flashed in my head. tatsuya vs masaki is vague but, what if we go on it over gouki, after miyuki rejects masaki, gouki presses more and wants to show off that his son, the heir of ichijou clan, stronger than tatsuya and deserves miyuki more than him, also he thinks their honour as ichijou will be repaired which was damaged in the 9SC. he presses to tatsuya to vs against masaki, and he thinks in the 10mc which has less restriction(high possibly) rules, masaki can win against tatsuya.

all speculation...
I don't think Tatsuya would gamble Miyuki's feelings and vise-versa. If the ichijou press, Miyuki would probably tell them to shove it.

Force comes to shove, Tatsuya might intervene and we all know that Tatsuya can kill anyone he wants, even Masaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
As long as their dirty misdeeds are not revealed, I'd say the 4 most known to readers (Yotsuba, Saegusa, Ichijou, Kudou) have the best chance to be selected to the Ten Master Clans.

-Yotsuba is guaranteed because of their huge power with Maya, Tatsuya and Miyuki in it.
-Ichijou is probably guaranteed too because it has Masaki who is a national asset.
-Saegusa should be as well since they're the 2nd most powerful family.
-Kudou very likely because it has Lina who is related and Retsu who is the de facto leader of the Japanese Magic Community.
Lina might have the Kudou's blood but I don't think she is part of the Kudoui clan. Her loyalties is with the USNA, so she doesn't count.
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote