View Single Post
Old 2015-07-10, 16:38   Link #26
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerdave View Post
When did he lie about his family or past? When Katsuto asked him if he was a member of the 10MC, Tatsuya correctly said no. Sure, even if he was recognized as a legit Yotsuba at the time, he would have lied to Katsuto. But Tatsuya was a guardian and not a full fledged member, at least that's how I see it. I can't think of any other instances where Tatsuya or Miyuki were even asked about their past. Maybe Lina did, but that's a completely different circumstance. If you can think of an instance, let me know. The only other instance is probably his conversation with Erika in volume 11, and in that scene Tatsuya did reveal he's a Yotsuba (but neglected to say he was only a guardian). Tatsuya just evaded the question with Shizuka's mom, so you're right about that one.
He lied to Katsuto, it doesn't matter what he thinks about his position of his family, the fact remains that he as Yotsuba blood and is affiliated to them, it was even said in volume 13 or 14, whether he is lying or trying to mislead people it makes no difference, the whole Shiba family coming from a normal family is a cover. He said to Masaki that he had no relation to the Yotsuba attackers, also try to protect the Kuroba's identity to Mikihiko with some weird analogy, he asked a lot of things to certain persons knowing very well that they were aware that he wasn't revealing everything, Mayumi did ask about his family one times but he just talked about his dad and his stepmother. Lie, deception, using another reason to obtains what he wants, he did all of this, and sometimes it was necessary, sometimes he was just abusing of the others, reading some posts it's as if Tatsuya was an innocent boy or something.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote