View Single Post
Old 2015-07-09, 16:42   Link #29
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Err... I was just keeping tally like I've been doing all year. I wasn't comparing authors or anything. Was there really a need to say all that?
Yes, because I'm very disappointed to see Kamachi continuing to publish a new volume each month. For me it's like he's saying "I don't care about quality, just give me your money". I stopped buying his book and will not start again as long as this stupidity continues. Index series for example is going worse and worse lately, this author has been publishing book since 12 years and rather than progressing, it's like it's like he doesn't care about writing a proper scenario at all. Too bad because it's the author I bought the most book from (so I'm not complaining over nothing spent, I spent a lot of money in books written by him, in vain), so it's not like I don't like the settings he created. But too much is too much.

To make it clear, i didn't really reacted to your comparison. My rant was about the news that Kamachi is still continuing to publish one volume per month. He's not Akira, and he's not kawakami either, he doesn't know how to cumulate quantity with quality. Seeign him continuing this is what annoys me, not your comparison.

Also, still no Baccano 22. Narita sensei, how about you do something about the fans waiting since two years?

Also, was saying above
Quote:
noow if Dash X bunko could announce for august or september rokka 6
and http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/release/future/
Rokka 6 is for July. IT IS FOR JULY YES. Youjo senki 4 on 06/29, Rokka no Yuusha 6 on 07/24, magdala 7 on 09/10. That's some awesome stuff here.

Last edited by Zefyris; 2015-07-09 at 16:52.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote