View Single Post
Old 2015-07-09, 00:27   Link #68
Kadia

I have a question regarding to Kyoko's and Fujibayashi's stance towards Kudo.

-Does Kyoko currently act as a representative of Fujibayashi family? As stated in v13, her father resigned but still act as Kudo's trusted aid?

-She did mention that Fujibayashi family doesnt have a choice to distance himself from Kudou otherwise they will be isolated. Together with the fact that she joins the 101st which is well known for 10MC anti-believer. Can we implicitly say that she actually dislike Kudou, hence try to find the leverage and want to distance herself and her family?

-After rereading v13, i still dont get why Tat chose to intervene in the parasite dolls exp. There was a choice where he could just ask Miyuki to dropout from the Steeplechase and sit back and just watch the progress? Is he actually subejectively not objectively kind of guy?

-To me, Retsu seems to be the biggest hypocrite in the series,
--Isn't he the one who invented the 10MC system?
--Isn't he the one who treated the magician as a weapon in the first place?
--Now without him being reign, Kudou is losing the authority as "the strongest" among TMc and thus he try to undermine other family especially Yotsuba.
--Whereas condemning others trying to use magicians as weapons, he himself failed to refute his son to conduct the experiment on his grandchild. Obviously, his son purpose is to create a modified magician with extraordinary MP.
--Isn't he count as a conspirator with Zhou with the scheming to deteriorate the Japan's magic power? in vol 13, he realized his son accepted Zhou's refugee with possible benefit in mind but did not do anything to at lest question/investigate a bit? Such a tunnel vision, parasite will never go berserk, sigh... instead of being portrayed as "williest", "feeble-minded" is a better word for him currently.
--Nonetheless, he and his family hadn't been convicted any treasons and still acts high and mighty.

To me, i dont feel any bit of sympathy toward him due to Minoru's case. He just reaped what he sown.
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote