View Single Post
Old 2015-06-04, 08:38   Link #36
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
wasnt this the marking on his hand?
the MS didnt give him this powers, it seems to be some kind of "once touched -> forever under control" thing :/
yea, it's basically telekinesis that requires a mark placement first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Naruto wasn't even fighting, he was protecting Salada and Chocho. Neither had any reason to exect that Sasuke's blade would do that since they hadn't ever seen an ability like that before. Sasuke was doing fine against them but took the blow for Salada instead to make sure she didn't get hurt. Like any father would do.
I think the point others are driving at, is that Naruto and Sasuke should be able to protect the kids and not get injured doing it as well. For Naruto and Sasuke to take any damage after proving themselves against the Juubi, Obito, Madara and Kaguya is a bit ridiculous no matter how much time has passed. Especially against Sharingan opponents who they have more than enough experience with. If it was some kind of completely new ability I'd be able to understand it a little better.

I think part of the problem is that it's too soon in the story for Naruto and Sasuke to even be involved, let alone fighting already. The story should have built up to this longer. Instead, Kishi is apparently trying to top the Shippuden fights this early in the story. I just hope the next fight isn't against a giant Sharingan eyeball or something
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote