View Single Post
Old 2015-06-02, 02:27   Link #167
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Maybe...

But has it occurred to you that the girls are in their World War II state because it was the last major conflict their actual ships were in? Not to mentioned when they were at their "best"?

Then there's also the factor that their actual ships were either sunk during the war, or turned into scrap after the war.

Aren't those why they were in their WWII state?

For the Iowas, they would have the Modernized upgrades. Remember that I'm considering their history and the events they were in. And same goes with the Japanese Navy ships involved in World War II. The Iowas survived the War and other major conflicts until they all became Museum ships. As opposed to the Japanese ships that were either sunk during the war, or scraped after the war.
No they are in their WWII state due to the story, that says WWII ships. Also Iowa and her sisters were Mothballed and re-activated so often they'd at least need 3 upgrades like Bismarck has

Quote:
But anyway, it seems that we're getting off topic now.
Slightly, which is one of the reasons why I will let Kongou and Kirishima answer everything about Iowa's post WWII equipment and Kancolle:

Author + Translations:
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1961374?tags=Iowa

Quote:
Thanks again for the images of what the Iowa-Class battleships would look like if they were in KanColle, but where's Missouri?

There's Iowa, Wisconsin and New Jersey, so where's Missouri?
The author apparently never drew Missouri.

Alternetively you can read the arpeggio of Blue steel manga, she might just appear there sooner or later.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2015-06-02 at 02:38.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote