View Single Post
Old 2015-06-01, 21:23   Link #59
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I see a lot of complaining in this thread. Kishimoto is obviously obsessed with the Sharingan. That is a well-established fact. So this Sharingan-user cult trying to resurrect Akatsuki doesn't surprise me. Apparently nearly all the Uchiha members had their Sharingans preserved by Obito so there was plenty of opportunity for someone to go crazy creating the Sharingan freak we saw in the last chapter.

I would like to see Izanagi again and how Naruto and Sasuke are able to deal with it. Sasuke already beat the technique vs. Danzou but maybe this new Sharingan user can make better use of it.

I hope Sakura really is the mother of Sarada. That would be dumb if she was really Karin's child. What is she going to do seek out Karin and abandon Sakura? There's problem some secret surrounding her birth but false parentage would be a lame one.

Overall I liked the first few chapters of this new arc. I can tell they are building toward something epic. It's really cool seeing the characters we watched grow up realizing their full potential as adult ninja. I think everyone should just relax and enjoy the manga. More plot twists and revelations are sure to come.