View Single Post
Old 2015-06-01, 07:41   Link #56
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I thought that was her imagination aswell... it was what she thought meeting her father would be like. Ah poor sarada, she had to be born to such a jerk of a father (seriously, not even a simple apology).
Lets just be honest here, even if he did give her a simple apology, it wouldn't matter to you as you'd still be here bashing the character, the sharingan, and anything else associated. I guess its just what you guys are used to doing. I wonder if you were acting like such an outraged family counselor when Itachi acted the same way with Sasuke, back when he was looking for answers. I think Sasuke should have disclosed some info to her as well, but this is obviously done for the plot, and her character arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well sasuke DOES set the bar really low; it doesn't take much to be a more interesting character than him. The guy is dull as dirt and feels like he distracts from the plot rather then help move it.
How do you feel he distracts the plot here?

Quote:
Frankly i do find such stories of self-discovery to make for interesting character pieces.
Sasuke actually had alot of self/clan-discovery going on; but I guess the standards change when he is invovled

Quote:
Considering how most of the plot of his 700 chapter long series revolved around the sharigan, ya, i find it a bad thing to focus on it AGAIN. Really i think i would want Kishi to apologize for his eyeball fetish... The Sharigan, has WAY too much baggage now.
Considering this is only the 5th chapter, I think its a bit too early to say the series is focused or revolved on the sharingan again... Seeing as this is the first appearance of a real enemy, I'd say we probably haven't met the big bad yet.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote