View Single Post
Old 2015-05-30, 14:45   Link #47
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
didnt she have a flashback? i thought the "hugging-scene" was only her imagination (or her wish) but maybe it was her memory about how she met her father at that time
but the clothes would be odd, seems like itwas only her imagination kishi shows again: he cant create a "plothole-less" timeline
I thought that was her imagination aswell... it was what she thought meeting her father would be like. Ah poor sarada, she had to be born to such a jerk of a father (seriously, not even a simple apology).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
Kishi just needed to make the enemy super strong so we wouldnt call BS on anyone taking on Naruto and Sasuke. We all wouldve liked something a little different but think of it as a way to explore Naruto and Sasukes powers we havent seen since we dont know what their really capable of. But all this aside am I the only one wondering where Himewari is ?
Actually he didn't. Kishi had a very easy way out; just focus on the kids. There wasn't really a need for a conflict that involved Sasuke and Naruto. We could have easily had a story that was about Sarada and her journey of self-discovery. When we focus on Sarada and/or Bolt, we don't need a world ending threat; a simple chuinin would once again be a serious threat to the heroes. The power creep gets a nice soft reset to zero... Not to mention that Sarada is a FAR more interesting character than Sasuke.

But unfortunately we got yet another story all about the sharigan...