View Single Post
Old 2006-05-05, 21:09   Link #74
ordnance11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
The knife managed to cut her left arm.

=======================
Anyway, a pointlessly confusing episode. Caster's little moment in the beginning with the flashbacks are so brief and segmented I doubt anyone who haven't played the game will get what they were about besides "a nice soothing atmosphere".

Sakura's, uh, outfit was interesting. Must be Caster's eccentric taste again.
I'd rather see the Dark Sakura outfit from the game instead though.

As for the Rin x Sakura thing, they're pretty much being as obvious as they can about the relationship between the two without actually saying it out loud. Little Sakura was cute. So this was what Nasu-san was talking about during that last popularity vote when he mentioned "the little Sakura that Takeuchi-san drew". ^^;

By the way, Sakura's hair and eye color used to be the same as Rin's (obviously, since they're ______). They became purple after Sakura was taken away by the Matou family and forced to "adapt" to their bloodline.

Next episode, Gil-sama Gil-sama Gil-sama

I thought the background music of Caster's remembrance was romantic. And I do find the relationship of Caster and Kazuki to be similar to that of Saber and Shiro. Dark to the light.

Does anyone here saw Zouken make an appearance?

I wonder what would had happened if Dark Saber made an appearance?

I'm guessing that Illya was the one who repaired the damage Spell Breaker did to Saber. And that Taiga-sensei now knows what is happening.

And I'm guessing Caster and Kuzuki bites the dust the next episode.
ordnance11 is offline   Reply With Quote