View Single Post
Old 2015-04-28, 04:35   Link #75
Jiminy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
That would be a very unwholesome way to live, always hiding or in disguise.

Maybe she should just stay with the siblings so Tatsuya can protect her as well. He can make it so it's like Miyuki. His eyes will always be on her, just like with Miyuki.

The assassins can then try to kill her at their own peril.
That's more or less the Yotsuba Way of Life, isn't it? And the life she has now is not that much different either. Doesn't matter which path she chooses she will always live in disguise. (as long as she doesn't go public, but that would definitely destroy her live) The main difference is whether she's forced to kill people or not. Faking her death and afterwards being protected and hidden by ... (let's say) the Yotsubas offers her at least a remote chance to live an ordinary live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerand View Post
Tatsuya clearly seems to think that she would be able to naturalise in Japan with support, so obviously she can. It would probably be faced with difficulties but its obviously possible if Tatsuya says she can and offers the option to her.
I always thought so too. I just said that her superiors will never allow it, therefore if she wants to leave she may have to betray them and run away. Maybe I said it wrong or not clear enough in my previous posts - Sorry for that
Jiminy is offline   Reply With Quote