View Single Post
Old 2015-04-26, 19:26   Link #60
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiminy View Post
A major diplomatic conflict maybe, but a war ? As long as they know there is the caster of the titanic explosion somewhere in Jp the USNA won't risk anything that could be too reckless. Of course giving up on one of your major weapons is no option either. Probably they really would just send assassins.

One of the possibilities I see is if she would fake her death. Regrouth and Parade could be incredibly helpful to do so and the Yotsubas are responsible for the cover up. And even if someone finds out i'm not so sure that anyone would dare to challenge the mighty house Yotsuba of Japan. Of course the last point only works if she became family and the world knows about it (about the alias the Yotsubas create not Linas real identity - she should just not show her real face in public)

This scenario is maybe not so convincing yet but at least it's an interesting option to recover Lina. I kind of miss the rivalry between her and Miyuki. How ever I can not see any other way that actually has a remote chance to work.

Lina - Heir of Koudu? I don't like that. Sounds impossible to me.
She has the blood of the Koudo clan. She can be considered one of the side families considering her grandfather is the brother of the elder Koudo.

Given that description, she can become a candidate for family head just like the latest two candidates in the Yotsuba clan.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote