View Single Post
Old 2015-04-26, 18:08   Link #58
aortax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiminy View Post
A major diplomatic conflict maybe, but a war ? As long as they know there is the caster of the titanic explosion somewhere in Jp the USNA won't risk anything that could be too reckless. Of course giving up on one of your major weapons is no option either. Probably they really would just send assassins.

One of the possibilities I see is if she would fake her death. Regrouth and Parade could be incredibly helpful to do so and the Yotsubas are responsible for the cover up. And even if someone finds out i'm not so sure that anyone would dare to challenge the mighty house Yotsuba of Japan. Of course the last point only works if she became family and the world knows about it (about the alias the Yotsubas create not Linas real identity - she should just not show her real face in public)

This scenario is maybe not so convincing yet but at least it's an interesting option to recover Lina. I kind of miss the rivalry between her and Miyuki. How ever I can not see any other way that actually has a remote chance to work.

Lina - Heir of Koudu? I don't like that. Sounds impossible to me.
I mean she is related to the kudou clan. The kudou clan doesn't really have the best heir right now. Minorou is sick. Then Lina is quite strong and can kinda balance out the yotsuba power ( kinda not a lot ) which Kudou wants. Then that is more likely than Yotsuba helping her out. Why will they help her out? I mean they don't really gain something they don't already have. Only thing I can see is tatsuya helping out but Miyuki might be jealous.
aortax is offline   Reply With Quote