View Single Post
Old 2015-04-16, 17:09   Link #92
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
He's exactly how Konohamaru was like as a kid towards his grandpa. He's just acting tough because he wants attention. Naruto is busy with his role as Hokage. That wouldn't have changed even if he ended up with Sakura so the NaruSaku how no business complaining about it.

I like to think that the Byakugan has just changed and is more similar to the Sharingan now because of the Uzumaki blood. Now the eye look normal when not activated and change to it originally look when activated.
ah well I still don't mind he's similar to his dad cause Naruto had an interesting personality that can branch out, to make a morally gray main character I still believe would require more time then this mini series would allow, I guess my problem with morally gray is he's been raised by someone loving as Hinata of all people (who I can see having her own kind of discipline but will still be a very loving person all the same), if she raises a child who becomes morally gray I question how he was raised, he's not Batman who grew up with no parents and ALOT of trauma

Anyway it would certainly be helpful to the Hyuuga having a member who can mask his byakugan lol he wont stick out so obviously...I wonder if he'll be popular with the girls? Will he be ignored like his dad was at his age? Nah somehow I think his place in the Hyuuga, having the hokage for the father, the fan girls are going to be lining out the door for him lol

Though here's a question I have...I wonder if he can do the Lion's Fist? Imagine combining techniques of his parents! Like using the Lion's fist and comnining it with the Rasengan! Lol