View Single Post
Old 2015-04-16, 16:21   Link #90
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
They changed his VA from what exactly? Boruto's only other animated appearance was in The Last epilogue and he was something like four years old.
I would see no problems with that VA playing a 13 year old Boruto. The way he yelled "Asondekurettebasa!" was so cute...

Quote:
Still I agree with the second part, I'm disappointed that Boruto is a carbon copy clone of his father (basically Naruto with daddy issues) and the only thing that he got from his mother is the colour purple (actually it looks more like dark pink, uh oh ). Considering Naruto has the personality of his mother but his father looks I kind of wish Kishimoto did the same thing with Boruto, that would have made him more unique.
Morally gray Boruto for the win. Who said that he has to be a complete heroic soul? But a main character with ruthless tendencies in a shounen type of story is quite uncommon, the only exception is Death Note but I would enjoy it greatly. Conflict between Boruto and Naruto about the level of compassion and the drive to save other people sounds like an intriguing plot.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote