View Single Post
Old 2015-03-29, 08:35   Link #53
teja208
Critical fanboy

Wow! What an end to this season of Log Horizon. We were bombarded with TRIPLE TWIST

First we got the reunion between Shiroe and Kanami. I recalled something about Mamare hinting that story will be on their way to the best possible ending once Shiroe crosses path with her, I can see now what he meant.

Secondly,Kanami is a MILF WTF?! Aww ship sinking and shippers aren't even have a second to prepare for it. I'm not the shipper type but I do feel sorry for them if anything. I wonder whether this addition is really necessary. You can just replace a daughter with any other important person. Even if it isn't intentional, it feels as though the author's intention is to sink the ship.

Thirdly, KRUSTY!!! I thought we would never heard from him again until the party reach the moon.

In the end, I enjoyed the whole season 2 very much, and hopefully we won't get to wait long for the third.

P.S. And yes I thought about this last week. Knowing that this is the MaoYuu author, I knew that in the end, the East and the West will have no choice but to hold off the impending war and join forces once the genius have proven to be a bigger threat.