View Single Post
Old 2015-03-28, 07:30   Link #3
Random14

I'm really going to miss this series. Even when the first season ended, they announced the second season, but it'll be a long time until there will be enough material for a third season. With two series already completed, they'll probably make a third when the novels are done, hopefully? Wonder if they can manage to have the anime and light novels conclude in the same month, I think its been done before, and the last few episodes already set a good example.

The boss fight was over relatively fast, but that left a good deal of time for other stuff (and shows what Shiroe is like when he's going all out). Too bad they never contacted the moon (but still made someone else pretty important), and it looks like Roe2 has gotten them something even better than just a communicator. Though probably the biggest shock was that

Spoiler for episode spoiler:

Glad it ended on a happy note, with a few major advancements on several plots, here's hoping for eventual news of another season. Liked the callbacks to the beginning (I think that was intended with Naotsugu and Akatsuki's attacks?), as well as Shiroe's character growth.