View Single Post
Old 2015-03-27, 08:55   Link #24
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

but Neiji was serious all the time and any funny moments he had were chalked to how he handled the silliness of other characters (unless you count Sprintime of Youth where he crossdressed) I am not actively trying to shoot down the idea but considering this is a mini series and not a full blown sequel I think it take too much time to develop a morally gray main character especially when Kishimoto stated this is going to be a more light hearted follow up to Naruto, I know some of you might not want a Naruto 2.0 (me I am fine with him being similar personality wise just as long as he has the Byakugan and develops his own style of attacks) but don't be too disappointed if that is what ends up happening I guess I am saying

thinking about it, I can also see Boruto being a little resentful of being the Hokage's son, like I can see him declaring that he will be Hokage but this time instead of being told he's not good or skilled enough to be Hokage, the others will tell him well if you do its only cause your dad is the Hokage, probably leading him to wonder if he wants to be Hokage cause he wants to be or if he was born to lead...and then maybe I can see him trying so hard to not be his father only to learn in the end while he can be similar, he shoud be proud of who he is and he can develop his father's strengths, but in the end he is still his own man