View Single Post
Old 2015-03-26, 09:08   Link #79
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Actually i don't mind Fubuki as an MC, The real problem lies with Diomedia themselves..they took more of what they can chew (i believe they're handling four anime concurrently? one of them i believe is cross-ange? and because of that they're short of staffs)..this lead to rush out for production datelines and time which lead to poor to below average quality anime (direction and plot wise, their animation is ok)...i rather (if they're gonna make a second season) see them pass to another company affliated to them so as to not to compromised the "quality"of the said "titles"...I understand that diomedia doesn't want to miss out "big titles"but what they're doing right now is counter productive and missing out making big profits so to speak...quantities over qualities.
Diomedea's current load consists of this season's Cute High Earth Defense Club Love!, Unlimited Fafnir, Kantai Collection and World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman and Kūsen Madōshi Kōhosei no Kyōkan next season(?). If that doesn't explain why they're struggling when they're used to loads this big, then I don't know what.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote