View Single Post
Old 2015-03-26, 06:01   Link #58
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
1) There was a bomb dropped on Akagi in the last episode at the end, right? Where did that one go at the beginning of this episode? I saw nothing of it, not a single screen of it being hit or missing Akagi or anything.
This isn't really an uncommon trick anime studio use in general: they retcon slightly what happened in the previous episode to 1) build the cliffhanger 2) make the current episode "flow better".
Of course, it is bit too easy here.
Quote:
2) The Wo ship that Fubuki had hit in the head and left a mark, that one had YELLOW eyes, right? I am so sure that it had yellow eyes yet in this episode they were blue. What happened? I thought yellow eye Wo ships are elite whereas blue ones are normal, so did the hurt elite ship get a downgrade during the battle or what?
You totally missed the FAQ explanations and the fact she had blue eyes back in episode 9.
Plainly speaking, the flagship wo class (with yellow eyes) evolved after being damaged by Fubuki and came back with her remodel form (blue eyes) when she raided the naval district.