View Single Post
Old 2015-03-24, 18:14   Link #10
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
he also has a cute little sister so the big brother instincts should there there. I see him being very protective of Himawari
haha I imagine when they grow up a bit, the biggest obstacle to dating Himawari is getting by the siscon (well in my own headcanon for now at least) Big Brother Bruto...you even LOOK at her affectionately and Boruto is going to be on you to see if you have ANY ill intention for his sister, he's the Prince of all Hyuuga afterall!

As for Boruto being smarter, while I could see this somewhat (afterall Naruto had to study all by himself) I imagine Boruto will have a private Hyuga tutor or something, I still want to see him kinda dense and ignorant, maybe not to Naruto's levels cause I imagine the elitist of the class is gonna be Salade (she is the daughter of two VERY intelligent geniuses afterall) continuing the revivalry between Dobe and Teme of course

Thinking about it, I wouldn't mind seeing Himawari turn out to be a natural prodigy and Boruto needing to work a bit harder for his skills...like we can see Boruto beginning to learn how to climb a tree with his chakra, only to look up and see Himawari already sitting up on a higher branch lol