View Single Post
Old 2015-03-04, 22:24   Link #50
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
From the first episode, Yuudachi and Mutsuki have only been in two battles before Fubuki came, and one where the "big girls" did all the work.

Also from this episode it's clear the girls don't know Fubuki needed quite more experience to get a kai ni than Yuudachi does, they only comment something on that line as a theory to why she may have yet to do it.
My point is that Yuudachi was likely already Kai when they first met in EP 1, while Fubiki started out as Level 1.
Another point is that Mutsuki didn't say she only had 2 battles at all but 2 battles before she was assigned to this fleet, Yuudachi on the other hand never gave us her Battle records.
Fubuki also apparently stopped her morning training(otherwise they had met) while Yuudachi started doing hers every day.

Both Yuudachi and Fubuki had off screen battles too, as the anime clearly doesn't follow the 4 fleets only rule.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote