View Single Post
Old 2015-03-04, 20:20   Link #45
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I think it is a reference to the game that the ship in flagship position will gain more Exp than other ships.

Even if the flagship start as lv1 while other ships are lv40+, after some exp farming, flagship level will be able to keep up with other ships (more faster if it get MVP often)
Yuudachi was likely already Kai when the series began, while Fubuki was level 1 (remember they never let her on the sea).
For her to get KaiNithan Yuudachi, Yuudachi would have to never get MVP(Who still gets more than the flagship btw).

Fubuki on the other hand was in a group with 2 carriers, 2 CLTs and a Battleship, so the likelyhood that she became MVP even once is rather small.

In addtion Yuudachi and her fleet were still deployed off screen, like all the others too. The amount of time that has passed since them splitting and Yuudachi getting KaiNi is generally not that big.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote