View Single Post
Old 2015-02-25, 23:20   Link #41
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergele View Post
It was mentioned at the end of season one, that with money from the landers she bought the cathedral and took over the city.
Yes they did in fact, but I guess the cathedral lock has become a minor concern now that they have portable respawn points.
Even then I think it is safe to assume that the leading group of PH at this point has gained control not just over the cathedral but also over every single relevant structure in Minami (similarly to how the knights of round table did in Akiba).

So while it is reasonable that not all PH members get along, if Nureha (or rather Intix) had the mean to blackmail them into joining one guild and disband all the rest, I suppose she can use the same mean to make them obey other orders. After all she only needed to say one word to make a clearly unamused Mizufa retreat which, I think, holds a lot more importance than the Odyssea Knights. And why would they want to get on the wrong side of Nureha when they clearly care little of a lander city and can easily go getting themselves killed somewhere else?

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2015-02-25 at 23:31.