View Single Post
Old 2015-02-21, 19:58   Link #16
Kirke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I think Kazuhiko thinks he is doing the right thing and Shiroe believes in him, but I'm more with Nyanta. What good did what Kazuhiko's actions do here? Yeah, it stops Nyanta from killing that woman, but frankly isn't it better long term if he does? Someone like that in power is going to lead to bigger battles with more people's lives put on the line. He might have stopped Nyanta here only to have him bloody his hands down the road.
You are most likely right but like you said, Kazuhiko thinks he's doing what is best. I'm guessing he prioritized keeping Nyanta's hands clean over the future impact it could have. Either that or Kazuhiko has extreme confidence in himself to turn things around using his position in Minami. Maybe seeing the fact that Nureha called Operation Red Night off, he thinks there's a chance she will see reason and being to turn things around. Not saying I think that is going to happen, just trying to reason out Kazuhiko's position. The feeling I got between him and Nyanta was just a gigantic disconnect. They are one completly different pages from one another.