View Single Post
Old 2015-02-10, 14:18   Link #91
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Garfield was a great Spider-man, but he was a horrible Peter Parker, which was the opposite of Maguire. Granted, it both cases is was the director's fault, not the actors. Maybe the 3rd Spidey will be done right on both fronts.
I agree he wasn't a great Parker, I don't think he was a bad one though. At the very least he got the character right that I care more about seeing done right. Peter is important, but I'd just rather get the Spidey side right which they did there.

Crossing fingers they get both aspects down with this next one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Bring back the organic web shooters
It makes more sense in the context that
1) as part of the complete "spider mutation" package
2) it allows a struggling photographer out of high school to actually NOT be dead-broke from constantly putting money and time aside to acquire rare and probably-illegal chemicals
Please, no on this one. I hated those organic web shooters. It was creepy as heck. I don't care about the money plot holes if it means having the mechanical web shooters in there . After all if we're going to go spider mutation full out then let's give him multiple arms, or have the webs shoot from where they should be.

The mechanical web shooters let you show his intelligence and ingenuity. Lets him adapt to different threats and does give the classic dilemma of potentially having to change cartridges mid-fight.