View Single Post
Old 2015-02-08, 06:03   Link #32
Tenzen12

I think so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
1) How did Roe 2 get from the moon to yamato/japan? I think she said she woke up somewhere north of akihabara.

2) I'm guessing Shiroe always shares information with Nao and Nyanta about whatever he learns. We'll see next episode.

1)She explained that last episode, she used her summoner ability switching place with summon, though instead of some random creature she used Shiroe when he was dying/died instead.

2)No I don't think he does, he is leaving lot of stuff for himself, either because waiting for right timing or he is not absulotely conviced about these himself. But I do think Nyanta knows about Nureha involvement in Akiba festival crisisis, but whether he recieved her description is another issue, regardlesst he can hardly recognise her from this distance.

PS: Yeah, Touya probably has knack for seeing through distressed people wearing happy facade, it make sense for someone like him.